Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To be the South Caribbean’s Premier GAR-145 Approved Fixed Base Operator”
· Four (4) subjects C.X.C, Grades 1-3 inclusive of English and Mathematics.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of Inventory Management will be an asset.
· The Ability to work flexible hours.
· Follow the Company's Policy and Procedure at all times.
· Assist to manage the Inventory in the Stores Department.
· Assist in the maintenance of the Tool Stores in which all tools are stored.
· Responsible to update the register for all tools housed with the Tool Stores.
Remunerations and benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
Please email the Application with the Subject "Stores Clerk" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Submit via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY