Tenant Service Coordinator
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Coordinate tenant services and facilities operations as part of the Environment and Property Solution (E&PS) team in accordance with service types, levels, and costs agreed to with the site Business Unit. Manage systems and processes to ensure that services are provided in compliance with the company corporate expectations and applicable laws/regulations.
This is an operational position in support of customer needs, which requires a string process, people management, and customer care skills.
- Associate/Diploma or Degree in Business/Marketing, recommended
- Previous facilities operations experience a plus
- Experience in monitoring contractors and vendors and contract administration
- Budget planning and stewardship
- Working knowledge of Real Estate and/or Facility Management disciplines and related regulatory requirements
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- Good interpersonal, written, and communication skills
- Adaptability to changing priorities and time constrains
- Work well in a team-based environment
- Safety, security, and controls awareness
- Decision making and business judgment
- Customer focus and customer services skills, and managing client’s expectations
- Ability to work in different environments handling multiple vendors and contractors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, ad PowerPoint as well as Outlook and web-based applications
- Day to day management of the following systems: janitorial and cleaning services; client work order management; conference and training room support services; office equipment services; catering, services store, and other equipment and services
- Coordinate operations and maintenance activities
- Interact with all levels of business unit personnel determining requirements and mobilizing internal and external resources accordingly
- Maintain databases including client requests, cost records/invoicing
- Ensure that all Landlord services are provided in accordance with the Lease Agreements
- Process invoices, and work orders and maintain appropriate financial records
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kindly provide an updated detailed CV.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY