Job Location161 Lamaha Street, North Cummingsburg, Georgetown, Guyana
We are looking for an organized, efficient Accounting Clerk with an eye for detail and a high level of accuracy. Accounting Clerks can expect to handle communications with vendors, clients, and internal departments, assist with inventory, database, and record maintenance, prepare financial reports, issue checks and making deposits, and generally ensure that the office operations are running smoothly. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Possess knowledge of QuickBooks
- 1-2 years of related experience
- At least five (5) subjects CSEC including passes in Mathematics, Principles of Accounts and English
- Knowledge of accounting software, financial record keeping and accounting principles Hold a CAT or ACCA certificate
- Have performed cashiering duties prior
- Excellent analytical, financial, and mathematical abilities
- Proficiency in bookkeeping programs and related software
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Extremely trustworthy and professionally-minded
- Strong business and written communication skills
- Using bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets, and software such as Microsoft Excel
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Receiving and recording cash and cheques
- Producing a variety of reports including income statements and balance sheets
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
- Managing transactions for cash and cheques with banks
- Interacting with management, customers, and vendors
Please send Resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY