Aviation Security Officer
Job LocationRV4W+PJ2, Ogle, East Coast Demerara, Georgetown
We’re looking for a security officer to help maintain a safe and secure environment for all. The ideal candidate will have experience in law enforcement or security, with a keen eye for detail. They will be responsible for monitoring the airside grounds and screening passengers and luggage. They will also be required to assist in the event of an emergency. The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year exerience
- At least 21 years of age
- No felony convictions (Police Clearnace)
- Pass a drug test
- Have a clean driving record
- Computer literacy
- Avsec training would be an asset
- Must be able to work flexible shifts
- Maintain a visible presence at the airside to deter and detect criminal activity
- Patrolling an airside terminal or aircraft to detect security breaches or safety hazards
- Trained in Cargo Handling
- Passenger screenings
Attrative Remuneration will be discuss at interview
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY