Machine Assistant Operator
Job LocationLot 2A First Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
A Machine Assistant Operator is a person trained in maintaining, controlling, and operating machines and equipment that are used in the manufacturing of flexable plastic products and other utility products.
- Knowledge in operating machinery would be an asset.
- Ability to handle heavy equipment.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good communication skills.
- Assist in cleaning up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Ensure that machines are calibrated and recalibrated before and after production procedures
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress.
- Assist in setting all machine operation information such as speed and size into machine before it begins running.
- Assist in testing the machine before main work begins to be sure that it’s in good condition for production
- Arrange machine at the beginning of work procedures to ensure that everything is in order.
- Troubleshoot machine problems to determine actual faults.
- Assist in inserting all production materials in the various parts of the machine where they are supposed to be to enhance production output
To be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application to:
The Human Resource Supervisor.
Flexotech Inc Lot 2A 1ST Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY