The Sales Representative is responsible for selling company’s products and meeting customer needs while obtaining orders from existing or potential sales outlets. To ensure that the customer is satisfied and adequately taken care of while making a purchase.
High School Diploma
At least 1 year experience in similar role
MUST OWN A VEHICLE
- Service existing customers by selling products and meeting their needs
- Obtain new customers and generate sales.
- Prepare and organize daily work schedule to visit potential customers
- Familiarize oneself via training and literature on the relevant products to be sold
- Prepare invoices for sales, receive payment from customers and deposit to bank.
- Direct and guide warehouse staff on deliveries to be made and provide delivery notes.
- Manage stock in warehouse based on sales and reorder quantities.
- Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products and markets.
- Make recommendations to Management regarding competitive developments in the market.
- Keep Management informed by providing weekly work plans and call reports.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating and suggesting solutions.
- Open and close warehouse.
applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY