Job LocationLand of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the individual will be responsible for undertaking general accounting and supervisory duties with respect to: processing approved financial transactions; payments and settlements; updating quickbooks; training accounting staff; payroll and tax remittances.
A Diploma in Accounting or Successful Completion of CAT Programme.
At least 5 years in a similar capacity
Knowledge of Quickbooks is required.
Working proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams.
Very good report writing skills
Mature and detailed-oriented
Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
In detail, the Supervisor will be responsible for performing the following duties:
1. Receive, verify and process approved payment instructions;
2. Liaise with suppliers and Company clients in settling accounts;
3. Ensuring strict compliance to departmental standard operating procedures;
4. Supervise subordinate staff and ensure balances are done correctly at the end of the day.
5. Assist in the preparation of payroll;
6. Process approved daily operational expenses;
7. Assist in providing reports, checks and balances for the preparation of financial statments;
8. To perform any other duties associated with this position or as assigned by the Finance Manager
Based on qualifications and experience.
Interested applicants are asked to email cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to: HRM@fernandes.gy
or may apply in person with written application addressed to:
The Human Resources Manager
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise
Block G1, Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
*Applicants applying in person are asked to walk with supporting documents of their credentials.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY