Bag Bay Attendant
- Greeting customers and safely keeping their bags.
- Delivering goods to customers’ vehicles.
- Keeping surrounding area clean and tidy.
- Supporting sales and promotional activities.
- Assisting with cleaning and maintenance operations.
Must possess a sound secondary education. Passes at CSEC would be advantageous.
- Polite and positive attitude.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
- Able to treat with customers in a tactful manner.
The Bag Bay Attendant is responsible to the Supervisor for attending to customers and ensuring that customers’ bags are collected, stored and retuned.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Wednesday, January 13, 2021 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY