Logistics Coordinator 111
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Logistics Coordinator supports work in-country to manage the EPC"s Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager/Lead and Contractor organization to ensure logistics execution. Interface between Logistics manager/Lead and Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC). Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3: Work closely with operations to facilitate requests
- Data entry to ensure that all charge code/AFE and Contractual nomenclature is referenced
- Work within customer portals to facilitate load communication and billing inputs
- Should have experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
Kindly email us an updated copy of your CV, accompanied with a cover letter to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY