Human Resource Supervisor
Oversee and supervise the day-to-day operations in the respective Departments to ensure efficient, timely and quality service in accordance with company policies and processes. Serve as a subject matter expert and technical point-of-contact for processing of systems within the organization.
- Degree in Human Resources and any related areas
- Minimum work experience of 5 years
- Good command in English
- Independent and self-driven personality and attitude
- People's person
- Ensure all legal compliance with government regulatory agencies that relates to labor, wages safety ,environmental and employment laws. Conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training supervisors to coach, train and discipline employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Partner with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale.
- Increase productivity and retention by participating in production and communication meetings.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Strengthen operations by tracking and producing metrics(transaction times, service time ,auditing for accuracy, and missed calls). Improved efficiency of service by an additional 40%.
- Provide tactical and analytical guidance on complex issues to management
- Enhance sales team moral and controlled labor cost by analyzing monthly and yearly salary data, implementing and creating seasonal bonus plan with management.
- Develop strategic human resource plans with the leadership team aligned plan with the overall company’s goals and mission.
- Deliver individual and group training, along with team building activities
- Conduct all hiring functions including: placing ads, interviews, hiring, training and orientation etc,
- Manage payroll and biometric systems for all staff.
- Maintain human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records up to date.
- Develop and maintain employee benefits and educational programs by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; designing and conducting educational programs in accordance with benefit programs.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY