The Sales Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the revenue generating team. Major duties include training and coaching for real estate agents, monitoring and reporting on sales metrics and managing the sales administration process.
- Formal work experience or equivalent training in a revenue generating role
- Experience with training and developing a team of 15 - 20 individuals
- Strong work ethic, ability to lead by example
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, problem-solving and team building skills
- Highly proficient in computer skills, including MS Office, social media and website navigation
Must have a vehicle
- Build a solid sales team that exceeds their sales goals
- Ensure that sales pipeline remains active with qualified leads and prospects
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to achieve company goals
- Evaluate and improve sales administration process
- Supervise team in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provide coaching for existing agents and training for new agents
- Conduct agent interviews in collaboration with the Operations Manager
- Schedule and lead team meetings and training workshops
- Report to senior management on sales metrics, opportunities, threats and successes
- Ensure accurate and complete information is captured in customer database systems
- Remain apprised of all social media listings
Applications must be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY