Contracts Administrative Assistant
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Job Title: Contracts Administrative Assistant
Location: Georgetown, Guyana
Type of Role: Direct Hire
The Global Edge is an award-winning recruitment agency connecting projects worldwide with the industry’s most talented project professionals. Our team is currently looking for a Contracts Administrative Assistant to join our team.
SCOPE OF WORK
The Contracts Administrative Assistant shall provide a full range of contracts-related support to the Contracts Administrator, Contracts Specialist, and Contracts Department Management.
- Associate degree/Bachelor’s Degree/Paralegal, Contracts Administrator certificate/education is required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of contracts and contracting experience (i.e., contracts administration, contracts negotiation, and contracts compliance experience).
- The ability to demonstrate the following competencies to the described level to include but not limited to:
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- Proficient computer skills, particularly knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent attention to detail, customer focus, negotiation skills and an ability to work effectively in teams.
- Assist the Contracts team in the contract execution processes – manage the entire life cycle of Company contracts.
- Receive contract requests from internal and external clients.
- With direction, draft, and review client contracts based upon existing Company templates and details supplied by recruiters.
- With direction, draft, and review contractor employment contracts based upon existing Company templates, details of client service orders and details supplied by recruiters.
- Respond to initial comments from other parties, assist with negotiations, and escalate issues internally where appropriate.
- Communicate contract-related information and status updates to all stakeholders.
- Perform contract closeout activities to ensure that client and contractor contracts are fully executed, and related files are complete.
- With direction, prepare routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract correspondence.
- Assist the contracts team in the management and maintenance of the contracts database and generate reports as needed:
- Add contract details and copies of contracts into the company database.
- Manage tracking of client and contractor contracts coming up for renewal, contracts in negotiation, contract changes, and contractual deadlines.
- Proactively draft contract amendments, terminations, and extensions as necessary.
- Assist the contracts team in liaising with insurance brokers to request and review insurance coverage as requested by each client.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of company’s ISNetworld account (insurance tasks) and maintenance of certificate of Insurance database.
- Work with internal departments and clients to obtain Service order / Purchase Order amendments and extensions as needed.
- Assist in resolving client and contractor contract issues and disputes.
- Assist in the development of contracting policies and procedures.
- Upon mastering the above duties and skills:
- With direction, assist with the drafting, negotiation, and administration of all Company’s external employee employment contracts.
- With direction, assist with the drafting, negotiation, and administration of all company’s sub-vendor contracts.
- With direction, review executed agreements or amendments between the company and clients, extract contract requirements and communicate to relevant internal departments
- Other duties as assigned.
Please send detailed resumes to Tiffany.Simon@theglobaledgeconsultants.com
The Global Edge Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Edge Consultants, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY