Job Location24 East Half, Light & 2nd Street, Alberttown, Georgetown
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc. is seeking an experienced Housekeeper to join the team with the position commencing in Jan 16, 2023.
- Good organizational skills as well as strong hygienic practice
- The ability to take the initiative
- Knowledge of the process of sterilizing equipment
- Proven ability and/or inclination to follow instructions
- Ability to maintain a positive disposition at all times
- The ability to work under exposure to dust
- An understanding of the English language
- A certificate proving completion of high school is necessary
- Respond to emergencies in relation to cleaning hospital environment
- Clean and wipe windows, floors, etc.
- Dispose of wastes in wastebaskets as well as clean the wastebaskets
- Dust furniture as well as equipment
- Collect dirty clothes for appropriate washing
- Iron the water-washed cloth and appropriately distribute water-washed cloth to patients
- Use various types of cleaning equipment, like vacuum cleaners, washing machines, etc.
- Document the procedure involved in the disposal of hospital waste products, and ensure that the right procedure in line with the standard practice of the hospital, is followed.
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package will be discussed at the interview.
The Chief Operations Officer
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc.
24 East Half, Light & Second St. Alberttown, Georgetown, Guyana
or e-mail: email@example.com | www.ultracaremedicalcentre.gy
Please call 612-2273 for more information.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY