Job LocationGeorgetown. Guyana
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Must provide Police Clearance
- Experience in similar capacity will be an asset
- A valid driver’s licence
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers and other Business Units.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the Supervisor/Operations Manager
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes effectively.
- Deliver goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Maintain a vehicle Log book with all information being updated on a daily basis
- Transport all fragile and heavy items carefully.
- Maintain and update the record of all deliveries.
- Inspect trucks on a daily basis for cleanliness and good working conditions.
- Collect delivery confirmation from the customers.
- Monitor and refuel oil in the truck as and when needed.
Interested persons are encouraged to submit their applications and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: The Human Resources Manager. Applications and resume can also be sent to PO Box # 10309.
Each application should be accompanied with two (2) written references.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY