Job LocationBeterverwagting, East Coast Demerara
To plan and organize the sales and marketing of New Vehicles and Rentals of the Division and to provide superior after sales service to our clients.
Experience - Over three (3) years professional experience in sales (Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role)
- Over 2 years’ experience in a customer service / account management role, managing customer relationships, problem solving, and negotiating
-A proven track record in motor vehicle sales would be an asset
Education & Training - Secondary / Highschool Diploma
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing or relevant field (is an Asset)
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel) is an asset o Skill Requirements
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence customers at all professional levels Other Requirements
- Understanding of Guyana’s automotive industry, trends etc
- A professional appearance, friendly manner, and positive attitude
-A passion for sales and customer satisfaction
-Access to a working vehicle and a valid drivers permit for Guyana
- The ability to live and work legally in Guyana
- A police certificate of character citing no criminal record
- Generate sales and promote the Company’s brand of Vehicles
- Manage showroom visitors and converting them into customers by understanding their needs and interests and matching them to the most appropriate car
- Generate and promote the Company’s Car Rental business o Provide effective customer support and after sales service to clients o Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- To continuously update knowledge of company and competitor products and services
- To develop and assess new and existing business strategies and opportunities in existing and new markets
- Assist with Social Media campaigns and follow up and respond to leads on Social Media
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Assisting customers with completing the relevant paperwork required for a successful sale to be processed
- Maintaining reporting structures ‘and recording sales and inventory on our CRM software
- Assisting with the setup of showroom and promotional displays.
Call 227 - 3370
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY