Sales Manager, Industrial Division
To provide support to Directors, Managers and Sales Team by marketing and securing sales of company’s products to new and existing customers. Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided to achieve sales targets, growth and profitability.
- A First Degree in Marketing / Business Management with Training/Background in Sales
- At least five (5) years of Supervisory experience in a manufacturing/similar environment.
- Strong leadership and communications skills-verbal and written
- Flexible team player with strong initiative and sound integrity
- Proven ability through results achieved to network extensively and to market, promote and sell products and services
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and influence change
- Good risk assessment skills with a strong business/profit orientation
- Global mindset with high intellectual curiosity
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
SALES AND MARKETING
- Implement the Division’s business plan and sales strategy, generating sales of all the company’s products, ensuring scheduled visits, sales and specifications visits and proper representation as needed to achieve sales target
- To effectively manage the sales team, communicate and monitor goals, ensuring consistency in decision making and effective performance management
- To establish a close business relationship with all key customers on behalf of company, to identify their needs, thus ensuring satisfaction with our products and services.
- To assist in the development of sales and marketing plans, assist with annual budget strategies and tools to secure and increase market share
- to review and monitor the accounts receivable records of each customer, to establish proper credit term and limits, as well as properly assessing new customers before approving credit terms.
- Monitors sales progress regularly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, expense reports, monthly updates with accurate and timely reports to the Country Manager, with sound recommendations to adjust or maintain strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Maintain and service company’s customers by providing support and the necessary technical training, arranging product seminars and presentations as required to all new and existing customers.
- To work with the Country Manager providing Sales Projections/requirements to ensure proper ordering and stocking of inventory levels, to minimize stock outs, expired / obsolescence.
- Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of the Engineering sales team human resources. Providing leadership by example, ensuring consistency and integrity in decision making, timely and effective performance management, appropriate training referrals, the development and recommendation of staff and implementation of sound disciplinary action when required.
- Any other duties assigned or requested from time to time
Base Salary - $280,000.00 GYD per Month
Travelling Allowance - $80,000.00 GYD per month
Applications must be sent to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY