Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Work as part of a team to respond to clients’ problems in the Oil and Gas, Mining and Industrial sector. We at Guysons engineer solutions. we analyse our clients’ problems and engineer solutions to satisfy their needs.
- BSc Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years work experience
- Effective technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness and teamworking skills
- Proficiency in using computer-aided design/modelling software and/or other relevant designing software
- Accuracy with data entry and reporting critical information
- Good organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Energetic, quick learner, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work oilfield hours
- Valid driver’s license would be an advantage
- Follow up to deliver quality, on-time, every time
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation of equipment and recommend remedies
- Analyze clients’ problems to see how Guysons mechanical devices might help solve a particular problem
Apply to: skilledguyanese.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +592- 227-7571
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY