Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise Inc. is seeking an enthusiastic person to fill the position of Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator will act as the face of the company and will be the ambassador between the clients or customers and the company.
- Has a Bachelor degree or University diploma in Marketing & Sales;
- Has additional Sales training courses;
- Has knowledge of sales techniques in the Guyanese market;
- Has excellent contact and communication skills in English, spoken and written;
- Has analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Has at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Is a flexible team player with a sense of responsibility;
- Is disciplined and willing to continue to develop
Under general direction, supervises and coordinates assigned sales activities and is responsible for preparing, implementing and actively monitoring sales activities and by doing so acquires new customers and increases turnover.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for:
- Realizing the Sales targets of the products by stimulating sales;
- Developing and monitoring the sales and distribution planning for an efficient distribution of the products;
- Motivating, guiding and coaching the Sales team;
- Maintaining customer contact, optimal service and the acquisition of new customers;
- Monitoring and evaluation of sales, returns and sales figures;
- The maintenance and guidance of the route system;
- Daily sales reports.
- Perform related duties as required.
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise Inc. will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join FGE, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Department
Fernandes Guyana Enterprise inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara.
For more information, please call our HR Department at (592) 266 5847/8.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY