Job LocationPattensen, Turkeyen, Greater Georgetown
Researches and develops various sale strategies for products and services. Implements sales plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Diploma in Marketing or related field.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
Experience: At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellent Salesmanship.
- Experience in sales and marketing field.
- Provides first-class service to push the sales of products.
- Acts as an intermediary between producers and clientele.
- Communicating the benefits of a company's products to drive sales.
- Identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
Salaries and Benefits are based on the company’s existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of the company.
Interested applicants can email their application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Giftland Group of Companies
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY