Human Resources Clerk
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Technical and administrative duties, workers compensation benefits administration, classification and compensation, employee relations, liability claims, human resources activities, policies and procedures, and
Education: At least five CXCs with Math and English at grade 1 to 3.
- Certificate Human Resources Management or related field.
Experience: Minimum one (1) year similar experience at an established Organization
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Complex technical and administrative duties
- Prepare warning letters when disciplinary forms are received.
- Assist in preparing contracts for orientation.
- Updating warning letters tracker and disciplinary tracker.
- Issuing probation forms to team leaders and supervisors.
- Seeking Management approval in relations to probations and disciplinary actions.
- Assist with all communication materials within the company and department.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data within the software.
- Prepare badges for new employees.
- Issue locker keys and update distribution tracker.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical functions and special projects as assigned.
Workers compensation benefits administration, classification and compensation, employee relations.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Tracking and Managing the Medical Scheme.
- Manage employees leave.
Coordinates activities related to area of assignment.
- Tracking and Management all internal and external training.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications. Coordinates activities related to area of assignment.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preparing and conducting team building activities.
- Tracking and managing incentive programs.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to :
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen,Turkeyen Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY