Technical Security Specialist
The Technical Security Specialist/Security Technician II produces and/or coordinates the production of all Technical Security Reporting required of the EEPGL Security department and as requested by the Security Manager. He/she collaborates with, provides data to, and takes functional guidance from the ExxonMobil Global Security Technical Security Engineers in Houston.
- Current Driving License
- Technical Security Systems Background
- Technical Qualifications/Certificates
- Experience in the design of technical security systems
- Technical security gap identification skills
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, One Note and SharePoint
- Knowledge of SSHE principles
- Complete all required Planned Maintenance Schedules (PMs) and PMJS of all Technical Security equipment and countermeasures in accordance with the Facility Integrity Management System (FIMS) Program
- Keep the SSM, SOM and SSC updated on all work schedules and projects
- Produce technical security evaluations, reports and recommendations for the SM / SOM / SSM / SSC
- Adhere to the EEPGL Values and Behavior Framework and demonstrate commitment to Safety, Security, Environment, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence
- Support EEPGL Security Operations Centre (SOC) activities including security monitoring, camera monitoring, as well as other assigned responsibilities
- Responsible for obtaining advanced Genetec certification for both video and access control
- Responsible for creation of a Genetec operator training syllabus as well as providing and implementing the required training. Create tests with randomized test questions to assure operator competency
- Develop and maintain a Maintenance Spreadsheet to control and manage required spare parts for technical security systems
- Responsible for monitoring warranties and equipment repairs, including shipping, tracking and returns
- Responsible to log all issues as well as updating the status, progress as well as when the issue has been resolved
- Maintain an inventory list of all installed equipment along with model number and quantity, including testing, commissioning and hand-over documentation / reports (as applicable)
- Ensure that updates are performed to software, firmware, operating systems, SQL, virus protection etc to insure that it is compliant with company requirements
- Develop, maintain and manage the Technical Security Systems Preventative Maintenance Job Schedule (PMJS)
- Supervise new security installations to assure that the system is installed with quality and correct performance that meets the business needs
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter along with their CV to: email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY