Job Location24 East Half, Light & 2nd Street, Alberttown, Georgetown
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc. is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic registered nurse to join the team, in a full capacity, with the position commencing June 20, 2022.
You’ll bring a drive to achieve patient results, and a flexible, can-do and collaborative approach.
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license wiht the Nusing Council of Guyana
- Due to nature of Ultra Care’s industry, a medical Certificate is required.
- Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train nursing assistants and PCAs
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package.
- Lots of opportunities to extend your clinical knowledge and skills, in a supportive and progressive private practice environment.
- Joining a fantastic team, with a comprehensive and collaborative approach to patient care.
- The satisfaction of truly making a difference in the lives of patients.
The Chief Operations Officer
Ultra Care Medical Centre Inc.
24 East Half, Light & Second St. Alberttown, Georgetown, Guyana
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ultracaremedicalcentre.gy
Please call 612-2273 for more information.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY