Convenience Store Supervisors
Job LocationVreed en hoop, Vergenoegen, and Parika
- Certify training emphasizing correct Sales procedures, exceptional customer service, and plus selling.
- Support, uphold, and enforce all Company policies.
- Assist in the management of labor and scheduling to minimize labor expenses, while ensuring adequate store staffing.
- Assist in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels and maximize sales. Correctly verify the delivery of all merchandise and insure that all employees do the same.
- Ensure that the correct pricing is maintained and that all merchandise is in-code and saleable.
- Managing the store’s Inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Maintains high standards of store image ensuring that the store is clean, well-stocked, and ready for business.
- Strive to increase sales through suggestive selling skills/techniques and to consistently improve customer service.
- Ensure information flows to all Store Associates and advises management of significant events affecting the store.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position.
(a) At least seven (4) CXC Subjects including English and Mathematics. Grade
(b) Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
(c) Must comfortably handle multiple projects/ must be able to prioritize,
(d) Has a solid background in managing projects, people and establishing effective processes.
(e) Or more than two years of Mini Mart Operations experience at the Supervisory level.
(f) Proficient Computer Skills.
Job duties include meeting store sales and financial performance goals, ensuring compliance with procedures, managing and supervising associates and enforcing customer service guides.
An attractive package awating successful applicants
Human Rescource Manager
Ms. Karen Ali
East Bank Essequibo
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY