Marketing Cloud Developer
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Marketing Cloud Developer to be attached to the Centre of Excellence Department.
Using Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud platform, the Marketing Cloud Developer, is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high-quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation platform.
• Associates Degree in Computer Science or related or related/equivalent field required.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in related field related experience and/or training, or the equivalent.
• The SFMC Developer will be the technical subject matter expert in using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), working with a team to implement and execute the B2C and B2B Email, Mobile Push marketing strategies and campaigns for all ATNi subsidiaries.
• Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of personalization scripts.
• Implement complex coding (e.g. dynamic email content, AMPscript and advanced automation Journey logic) based on the feature/project requirements
• Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
• Ability to design, configure, test, debug and deploy quality, scalable and well-documented solutions on the Salesforce platform
• Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com with the subject line: “APPLICATION –Marketing Cloud Developer” to reach no later than January 30th, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY