Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
- Processing incoming goods.
- Ensure shelves are clean and restocked at all times.
- Weekly stock count.
- At least five (5) subjects C.X.C.
Experience: At least six (6) months in a similar position.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Receiving and distribution process
- Assist with receiving and moving goods as needed.
- Report to Department Supervisor any goods that need to be reordered e.g. low stock or out of stock.
- Communicate with sales staff on all items needed for restocking.
- Monitor stock levels in the bond and make recommendations to supervisors for the reordering of goods.
- Anticipate and monitor movements of fast selling and slow selling items and make necessary adjustments.
- Prepare merchandise for the sales floor (i.e. hangers, security sensors, bar code, and price tag).
- Ensure bond is in order and tidy.
- Deliver processed merchandise to the floor.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Processing incoming goods
- Responsible for receiving, unpacking, organizing, and storing merchandise.
- Unpack and examine incoming goods and record overages, shortages and damaged items to the Bond Supervisor or Department Supervisor.
- Assist with the comparison of information on purchase to goods received to verify accuracy of order.
- Attach or change price tags on merchandise and bar coding of all incoming items.
- Ensure that all items are packed accordingly, and ensure that barcodes are placed correctly. All items within the company that does not come with a manufacturer’s barcode that works with our scanners must have one of Giftland’s barcodes attached to it.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY