Cevons Waste Management is looking for a mechanic to joing our dynamic team, the successful applicant will be responsible maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Certified Mechanic
- 3 to 5 years work experience in the field
- Effective technical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to test, evaluate, modify and re-test products
- Inspect vehicle engine.
- Inspect mechanical components.
- Diagnose issues timely and accurately.
- Conduct regular maintenance work such as replacing fluids, lubricating parts.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions.
- usage of inspecting and testing equipment
- performing preventive maintenance work
- engine tune-ups
- oil change, filter replacement, wheel balance testing.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY