Production and Maintenance Clerk
Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Provide specialized clerical work for the maintenance department and complete duties such as managing maintenance information and responsible for coordinating and creating schedules and daily plans.
To estimate the amount of time it takes for the production team to finish projects and coordinate workers' schedules and locations and to also gather important information and make sure that every member of the team is aware of what is going on during production.
- High school diploma, minimum of five (5) subjects at CXC.
- Police Clearance
- 2 references
- At least two (2) years’ experience in this field
- Ability to work with supervision.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Exceptional organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Self-motivated; willing to learn.
- Ability to determine continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
- Update production reports.
- Update maintenance reports.
- Update fuel report.
- Assisting in (COA) Certificate of Analysis.
- Any other Duties as assigned.
To be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resource Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond
East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY