Human Resources Supervisor
Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Supervising human resources programs and policies including staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and health and safety programs.
Education: At least five CXCs with Math and English at grade 1 to 3.
- Diploma/Degree Human Resources Management or related field.
Experience: Minimum five (5) year similar experience at an established Organization.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Supervising human resources programs
- Administer and maintain programs, procedures and plans according to HR policies and provide assistance to all levels of personnel on various HR-related issues.
- Planning of staff parties and special events.
- Develop a wide variety of written materials for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Coordinate the activities of the Human Resources Department to ensure all appropriate deadlines are met effectively and efficiently.
- Recommend the hiring of new employees, transfers, promotions, salary actions, terminations, performance management and budget recommendations.
- Select, develop and evaluate personnel to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the department.
- Monitor and comply with personnel record keeping procedure, for the purpose of ensuring compliance with established guidelines.
- Preparing offices for Managers.
Compensation and benefits.
- Explain and interpret Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Oversee monthly and fortnightly Payroll.
- Respond to employee questions and concerns.
Employee relations, training and health and safety programs.
- Prepare a variety of reports and related documents for the purpose of providing documentation and information to others.
- Preparing and issuing disciplinary to senior staff.
- Research information required to manage assignments including reviewing relevant policies and current practices for the purpose of ensuring compliance with local labour laws.
- Support the Human Resources Director and other departmental staff.
Any other duties as assigned from time to time by Management
Salaries and Benefits:
Salaries and Benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattensen,Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY