Systems Analyst - MMG
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The System Analyst - MMG will be mainly responsible for ensuring the efficient running and upkeep of the platform and resolving issues raised by both internal and external parties. The main objective of the role will be to constantly monitor the system’s performance and configuration and fix issues by working with third parties as well as internal team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Extensive knowledge working with and supporting cloud-based technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- 1+ year experience working on financial platforms and IT systems
- Basic understanding of API’s
- Investigate complaints from internal and external customers and provide Level 2 support on issues related to the MMG ecosystem
- Monitor the operations of the systems (core as well as customer facing) to ensure maximum operability at all times and to resolve any issues which may arise by troubleshooting with relevant parties (internal and external) and identifying root causes and solutions so as to avoid recurrences.
- Test new features and fixes to the system and provide feedback to the development team..
- Provide end-to-end technical support to the MMG team on a daily basis and during setup and launch of new user types
- Provide technical support on MMG app and website changes.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package
Applications should be submitted:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “APPLICATION – Systems Analyst - MMG”
- Online through the Careers Tab at www.mmg.gy ;or
- Submitted by hand addressed to the Director EE, c/o GTT 79 Brickdam, Georgetown, to reach no later than November 12th 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY