Employee Relations Officer
Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The Employee Relations Officer is responsible for the entire employee experience and performs a variety of duties to promote employee welfare, such as resolving human relations problems and promoting employee morale and well-being. He/she responds to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies, and guidelines.
- 2 years’ experience in HR.
- Diploma in HR, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge of labour laws.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Attention to details.
- Time Management.
- Oversees and participates when necessary in the recruitment process.
- Conducts employee orientation and training.
- Organizing and updating employee files.
- Listens and provides support to employees regarding work, or personal problems.
- Administers/explains company compensation and benefits programs, such as medical, life insurance, etc.
- Payroll processing
- Maintain and administer progressive discipline policy and procedures.
- Arranges for employee recreational facilities and activities.
- Monitors performance management system.
- Prepares reports and newsletters.
- Attends conferences and meetings, as an employee-management liaison, to facilitate communication between parties.
- Prepares reports, enters and updates medical, insurance, and other personnel forms and records.
- Audits benefit accounts and examine records to ensure compliance with standards and regulations.
- Inspects and ensures working conditions for all employees are safe, clean and comfortable.
- Conducting employee surveys.
- Supervises clerical or administrative personnel.
- Executes termination process.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY