Job LocationPlantation Turkeyen
The position requires the jobholder to manage/oversee the Maintenance of the complex and mechanical systems to ensure required tasks are completed for operational effectiveness.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a management position.
- Degree in Management, Business Administration or similar field.
- Demonstrate strong communication (oral & written), organizational, management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Sound understanding of Vista POS, Windows and MS Office.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Coordination of sanitation of the complex to meet/exceed standards
- Supervision and directing a work force to ensure the facility is maintained in a clean and orderly manner: - lobby area, toilets, cinemas, administration and the entire complex.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety standards.
- Organize maintenance of the AC systems, wiring, lighting, machines/games, painting of carpark/cinema rails or any areas requiring renovations from wear and tear.
- Preparation of Projected budget; projections are made on janitorial items on the basis of the last janitorial inventory.
- Updating Trackers; GPL, GWI, LPG and Fuel cost are monitored via trackers which can be found on the properties network.
- Updating General Budget; the general budget is a record of all expenditure of the properties department on a monthly basis.
- Properties Departmental Report; inserting totals from trackers and general budget.
- Properties Departmental Report; inserting totals for general budget. Comparisons to be made between projected budget and general budget. Reasoning for variations to be listed below financials, if any.
Meeting Scheduling & preparation of Minutes
Maintenance Monthly Meetings, maintenance one on one meeting in presence of HR. Minutes then prepared for Record purposes.
- Submit names to HR for Employee star reward every Fortnight. Names are recommended by Supervisors.
- Complete team evaluations as the need arises.
- Review Time Sheets and Keep Track of Late Times (Along with Supervisors & HR). Timesheets should be prepared by Supervisors.
- Sending regular updates to Maintenance Whatsapp Group.
- Prepare leave forms, absent forms and Exit Forms for Maintenance Team, to be submitted to HR as the need arises.
- Maintenance Checklist forms, blank time-sheets & supervisor time sheets to be printed and handed over to the team as the need arises.
- Maintenance checklist forms to be reviewed.
- Coordinate team for various tasks throughout the day.
- Inventory Management
- Laisse with Finance; relay information to procurement clerk for janitorial orders for each new month, process invoices (to be signed, make copies, submit to finance, copy to be filed away in respective vendor folder).
- Laisse with HR on Roster Changes
- Laisse with Security
- Laisse with Service Providers
- Negotiate, draft, implement and manage service agreements for maintenance, services and projects.
- Review and provide feedback on contracts identified by the Branch Manager.
- Monitor outgoing and incoming of keys from Properties Department according to key policy; all keys are to be signed out when leaving department and when returned to the department in key log.
Please send applications to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY