Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
At least 5 CXC subjects (Mathematics, English, Office Administration mandatory).
3 or more years experience in a similar field. Age: 35 years or older Bachelor's degree in Business Management.
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Teamworking skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Solution oriented
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use your initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard software packages (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports
- Organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases
- Prioritising workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- If more senior, recruiting, training and supervising junior staff.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Use Vacancy Secretary as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY