Job LocationRAMADA Princess Hotel Guyana
1. Previous experience in cleaning public buildings.
2. Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
3. Fluency in a foreign language, preferably .
5. High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
6. Experience in hospitality industry in similar position.
7. Previous guest relations training.
Transport any food and beverage trays/items in public areas to service areas.
16. Check under furniture for debris and remove if present; reposition furniture to correct floor plan.
17. Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips, stains, and report damages to Supervisor. Dust and polish all woodwork.
18. Remove all dust, debris, and foreign particles from upholstered furniture, including crevices and under cushions.
19. Dust pictures, frames, mirrors, fire extinguisher boxes, exit signs, and air vents.
20. Clean all lamps light fixtures, and light switches; check for proper working condition.
21. Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, frames, and ledges; wash windows as assigned.
22. Remove dust, grease, and smears from house/public phones and reposition properly. Replace soiled/damaged phone books.
23. Remove dust on drapes weekly and realign to correct position daily.
24. Inspect condition of planters and plants; remove debris, polish planters.
25. Remove dust, dirt, marks, and fingerprints from doors and door frames.
26. Remove stains, scuff marks, and dust from baseboards, ledges, and corners.
27. Polish all brass surfaces.
28. Empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas.
29. Remove trash, debris, and cobwebs from balconies/patios.
30. Empty vacuum cleaner bags, replace bag, and clean machine.
31. Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up, and hair from public and employee bathroom mirrors, vanities, sinks, toilets/urinals, shower walls, shower curtains, and floors.
32. Replace facial and toilet tissues, paper hand towels, and soaps in correct amount and location.
33. Stock vending machines in public and employee bathrooms.
34. Sweep front entrance daily.
35. Sweep and rinse off the pool deck daily.
36. Remove soiled towels from pool area and return them to Laundry.
37. Report any damages or maintenance problems to the Supervisor.
38. Turn over any lost and found items to the Supervisor.
39. Ensure security of hotel property.
To be discussed at the interview
Send applications to or fill our application form at the Security Checkpoint of the Hotel.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY