Present curriculum and conduct new employee orientation, HSE Awareness and other HSE related subjects as assigned. Work closely with vendors to ensure the facilities (classes, housing, yard, etc.) are in good working order. Maintain training records for tracking and scheduling of training as necessary.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Training, OD or related major or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 2 years of related experience with a degree or 5 years of related experience without a degree.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with exceptional judgement and discretion.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and all appropriate computer software.
• Travel is an essential job function (est. 10%, domestic, international and offshore).
• Develop curriculum to ensure compliance with regulations and policy.
• Deliver new employee orientation (purpose, safety, benefits, company philosophy, etc.).
• Coordinate required in-house and external training.
• Maintain department confidential personnel files.
• Perform personnel assessments on class attendees.
• Maintain files on on-going training projects.
• Monitor all costs associated with on-going training projects to maintain budget.
• Provide department budget inputs for expected incurred administrative and project costs.
• Conduct correspondence as necessary to conduct department business.
• Assist other department personnel on all on-going projects.
• Interface with all departments in the performance of job functions.
• Other duties as assigned by department management.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Kindly submit all applications online to:
Human Resources Manager
Centipede Offshore Guyana Inc.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY