Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
An opportunity exists for a self motivated individual to join our team in achieving our vision:
“To provide relaxing and fun-filled Tour Adventures to our Clientele in a safe, comfortable and enjoyable Environment based on a high standard of excellence and professionalism”.
- Three (3) to Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE.
- Five (5) years driving experience.
- Holder of a valid Driver’s Licence (Car, Bus & Van).
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience as a Tour Driver would be an asset.
- The ability to work flexible hours and travel.
- Pick up and drop off passengers.
- Coordinate with Evergreen Team on daily schedule.
- Assist in deliveries of Brochures and other marketing materials to hotels, restaurants etc.
- Maintain vehicle records, including mileage, locations, fuel
More Information Upon Interview
Please email Applications to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle, E.C.D.
CLOSING DATE - SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY