Assistant Accountant - Finance Department
Job LocationOnshore - Georgetown, Guyana
Responsible for preparing and timely processing of staff payrolls in accordance with labour regulations and accounting principles.
- 5 subjects CXC (Inclusive of Maths and English)
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- CAT – Level 2
- Computer Literate
- Preparing draft bank letters, Online payments to complete the payroll process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Maintain a close and professional relationship with all offshore staff and answer any queries
- Issue payslips to all Offshore Employees as needed and show evidence of same.
- Responsible for co-ordination between payroll and HR Department to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employees’ data.
- Maintain employees records and ensuring any changes are entered and made on a timely basis
- Generating reports for statutory payments e.g. PAYE, NIS etc.
- Keep abreast with companies polices and tax regulations that would impact remuneration.
- Prepare all payroll journals, Inter-company invoices and month end payroll reports
- Any other duties.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Please submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applications will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY