Sales and Support Assistant (Male)
Job LocationGuiana Holding Inc. (SUPERBET) Kingston, Georgetown
Provided at interview
- A minimum of five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- Must be computer literate
- Customer Service orientated.
- Must have a valid driver's license and the ability to maintain a clean driving record
- Demonstrate the ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data entry skills are required.
- Must be prepared to work shift system.
- Ability to function in a dynamic team environment.
- Age 22-30 years old.
- Experience within the sales and Support field compulsory.
Note: All applicants must attach a passport picture to the application and a valid Driver's License.
1. Provide training to Agents and Cashiers
2. Daily maintenance of Equipment
3. Ensure signs are installed at Agents Location
4. Deliver Rolls to Agents
5. Ensure Agents comply with company rules and regulations
6. Conduct site inspection for new locations
7. Scout for new agents
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Monthly Incentives and Medical Insurance.
Interested persons possessing the relevant qualifications should complete an application form from our website @ www.superbet.gy, attach their Cover letter and a passport size picture. Please send your application to:
Or, drop off at;
72 Barrack Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY