Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Driver Manager develops and maintains supportive relations with drivers inclusive of addressing driver communications and providing required data to drivers. Additionally, he/she would collaborate with other departments to solve the daily problems faced by the driver.
- 3+ years of related work experience.
- Diploma preferred
- 6 successful passes or more at CSEC or equivalent.
- Excellent computer and administrative skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Serves as the primary performance coach of the drivers. In charge of ensuring the drivers are meeting their KPIs that will in turn impact the Trucking Division over-all. Ensure all documentations are processed using the Drivers’ SOP as the main evidence of Drivers’ issues or violations.
- Resolve all Driver issues (including payments, schedules, vacation etc.)
- Ensure there is full app usage from Drivers. Coach drivers in default to encourage app utilization.
- Maximize equipment utilization and driver pay.
- Working directly with drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability.
- Responsible for all communications with the driver (email, text and voice).
- Works as the mediator with the driver and all support departments (coordinating as necessary through limited driver transferal).
- Responsible for driver satisfaction and driver retention (driver’s advocate), without business sacrifice.
- Ensure all drivers are meeting the standards set by client and management.
- Responsible in coaching the driver in compliance to all safety regulations and company rules.
- Validate all Employee and Equipment reports.
- Provide feedback to internal and external clients that can enhance performance or profitability of both entities.
- Responsible in reporting drivers’ and trucks utilization (daily), drivers’ master list, Samba and TCN etc.
- Responsible in acquiring the confirmation of each drivers pertaining to their trips for the upcoming week.
- Will serve as main support with Recruitment Team in conducting interviews during the screening process.
- Main POC with the standard reports in Operations (Driver’s Scorecards, On-Time Tracker, Commitment Letters, Truck and Driver’s Utilization Report, etc.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY