Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The responsibilities of a recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, designing job descriptions, sourcing candidates through ATS, databases, and social media, conducting interviews, filing paperwork, and keeping abreast of employment law and legislation.
- 1yr Recruitment experience (end to end/full stack recruiter).
- 2 yrs. sales experience (outbound B2C).
- 2 yrs. customer service experience.
Pre-screen incoming candidates’ applications.
• Persuade qualified candidates to consider the Company as their next employer by effectively communicating the opportunity with respect to the compensation, benefits, and culture of the organization.
• Design Job Descriptions based on clients’ requirements and needs.
• Make/receive outbound/inbound calls.
• Conduct phone interviews with applicants to pre-qualify applicants. Minimize/eliminate disqualified applicants.
• Conduct background investigations to properly verify the qualifications of the applicant.
• Run various reports required to qualify drivers.
• Enter qualified leads into the applicant database and ensure all verification information needed is accurately and thoroughly entered and/or provided.
• Follow up with applicants to advise them of the progress of their application.
• Scheduling approved applicants to attend an Orientation. Follow through with the candidate until onboarding is completed.
• Independently manage time and resources to meet specified performance standards for the assigned geography and/or business unit.
• Documenting all recruiting activity and status of application in all mandated ATS.
• Utilize ATS to correspond, follow up with applicants, and reschedule no shows.
• Provide feedback weekly on lead numbers and quality.
• Complete daily, weekly, monthly reports as required.
• Attend & participate in company related motivational/educational classes.
• Touch all new applicants/reapplies within 24-36 hours.
• Understand each job description and benefits/requirements for open jobs
• Consistent inbound/outbound pipeline development effort on a weekly basis.
• Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
• Accomplish minimum weekly, monthly, annual productivity, and recruitment goals.
- Perform any other related tasks to the position.
- Maintain integrity and be honest with all candidates.
- Maintain respect and honor with your work colleagues (In and outside of the office).
- Master your knowledge around the products, services we offer to apply the best recruitment strategy.
- Communicate with leadership (the good and bad) to ensure we can serve you properly.
- Show up and be on time to any scheduled recruitment team trainings and meetings.
- Hire all required positions to meet the goals and targets.
- Any other tasks mandated by the Leadership Team.
Please use the link here to apply
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY