Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Specialist
In this role, you will work closely with the HSSE Engineer, the Unit Manager and the offshore team to ensure the company meets its health, safety, environmental and security goals and deliverables.
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in a similar role
• University or college degree in Environmental Engineering or similar
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
• Monitor and evaluate water collection, treatment and composition to ensure daily values are within Management system, Regulatory and client requirements;
• Implement corrective actions on any values not within acceptable range;
• Evaluation and control of air quality analysis, effluent analysis, produced water, and SMS files and protocols;
• Prepare internal and external reports on various environmental and safety measures to ensure targets are being met or exceeded;
• Ensure Management System documentation is up to date and reflects local regulations;
• Conduct and/or oversee internal and external audits and ensure corrective actions are registered and completed;
• Conduct safety and environmental orientations as needed to sub-contractors, vendors, visitors and personnel as needed to ensure they are aware of the regulations relevant to Guyana and are aware of their HSSE duties and responsibilities.
Interested applicants can email their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY