Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
SAJ Rice Group Inc, a Rice Milling and Export company is seeking a competent and motivated individual to function in the role of an "Office Assistant" attached to our Export Department.
- Succesful applicant should have at least five (5) CSEC subjects, and/or minimum of two years relevant work experience.
- A valid driver's license for Motor-Cycle or Motor Van is required.
- Candidate should be able to show initiative, able to communicate effectively and works well within a team.
- Comfortable using a smartphone (commuicating via whatsapp/scanning & sharing a document from a mobile phone)
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Completing various payments on behalf fo the company including utilities and other miscellaneous payments (eg. GRA, NIS), purchasing of office supplies.
- Assist the Export department with payments for/uplift/submit shipping documents at Customs, Container Scanner & Shipping Agencies.
- Any other duties assigned that may be similiar to those outlined above.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualifications/experience.(Working hours will be Mon-Fri; 8am-4:30pm with the ocassional need to work overtime and compensated accordingly)
Applications should be sent via email no later than November 26, 2021 to 'email@example.com' with the subject line: Vacancy-Office Assistant.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY