Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The position shall cover the following areas:
Maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards and also for processing sales quickly and cash register operations efficiently, and safeguarding Company assets and adhering to company policies and procedures.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
Experience: At least six (6) months to one (1) year experience as a cashier
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Communicate with customers through the cashier script.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently enter purchases into cash register as they ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and other forms of payment at the registers.
- Count money, give change and issue receipt for merchandise and services received.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Keep register area neat and stocked with necessary supplies.
- Assist in the training of new cashiers.
- Assist customers in locating specific items.
- Balance cash drawer and receipt and document discrepancies.
- Assist in other areas of store, shelf-stocking, or keeping merchandise displayed in an orderly manner.
- Return all items on counter at the end of each day.
- Assist when unoccupied in getting change for another cashier.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salary And Benefits
Interested applicants can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY