Job LocationMCG Investment Inc
Responsible for providing accounting and clerical support to the Accounting Department. The Accounts Clerk must be confidential and professional at all times and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Five subject at CXC grade 1-3 Inclusive of Maths, English & Accounts
- Certificate in Accounting/Finance would be considered an asset
- At least one (1 years’ experience in the accounting field in a finance department.
- Experience in the retail industry not necessary but would be an asset
- Experience using an integrated accounting software
- Preparing and posting payroll journals on a monthly basis.
- Posting QuickBooks cheque payments on a daily basis.
- Preparing cash book for sheet 2 expenses on a daily basis.
- Verify deposit slips with balance sheet on a daily basis.
- Assist with pulling bills and writing cheques.
- Assisting in enveloping weekly wages.
- Any other tasks assigned to you from time-time.
- Posting into QuickBooks OfficeMax System.
- Creating customers in RMS when necessary.
- Posting sheet 1 expenses in Management and OfficeMax Systems.
- Updating MCG Schedules.
- Monthly reconciliations
- Dealing with payables
- Attending to suppliers calls, reconciling accounts and inquiries
- Assisting with receiving payments, writing receipts and setting change when need arises
- Posting overseas entries
- Reconciliation between RMS and QuickBooks Systems
Salary And Benefits
Interested applicants can send applications to :
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen,Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY