Job Location27 Hadfield St, Georgetown, Guyana
The Operations Director reports directly to the Managing Directors and is responsible for business process management at the highest level of the organization. The Director is responsible for performance management throughout the company, create effective policies, guidelines to ensure that the KPIs are met and are aligned with the company strategy as well as establishing control mechanisms.
- 10 years experience in Operations
- Customer Service Leadership Roles
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree
- Microsoft suite
- Google Dive
- Ring Central
- Client assigned tools
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Provide leadership direction and guidance to operations groups throughout the company.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of the organization operations and personnel.
- Work with Operations leaders to drive performance management.
- Constantly assessing operations performance and creating action plan to improve identified opportunities.
- Create and develop effective reporting systems that will improve operations managements.
- Implementing effective systems & procedures for the effective functioning of operations using all master service level agreement and scope of work as guidance.
- Scouting and screening of new talents to add to the BPO team.
- Develop, manage and motivate Operations teams.
- Assisting with the onboarding process for new candidates for the BPO campaign.
- Maintain effective and professional communication and relationship with clients to the benefit of the company.
- Support executive team and all operations as required.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY