Trainee Machine Operator - Intern from Government Technical Institute
Job LocationFlexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
To set up, maintain and operate machinery and ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- High school diploma.
- Training and Certification from Government Technical Institute.
- Knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools.
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (External Settings)
- Make sure that all paper work is in tack before starting production
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix operating issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Monitor all packers and assistant operators during shift
- Report all issues during to the appropriate person.
- Make sure the area is clean before your shift ends
- Make proper hand over using check list.
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress
- Any other duties as assigned.
To be discussed at Interview.
Send Application to:
The Human Resource Supervisor
Flexotech Inc. Lot 2A 1st Avenue Diamond
East Bank Demerara
Contact Number: 216-3225/26 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY