Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
Responsible for the day-to-day cleanliness and sanitation of the offices and to create a clean and orderly environment. Also, understand and interpreting the contents of the Organisation Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Sound Primary /Secondary education
- Co-operative working relationships with peers and superiors within the Group
- Honesty and integrity and taking responsibilities for own day-to-day actions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Responsible for the day-to-day cleanliness and sanitation of the offices and to create a clean and orderly environment
- Ensure the building is clean by sweeping, mopping and/or vacuuming
- Ensure the cleanliness of the washrooms and lunchroom by ensuring that sufficient cleaning materials/essentials are provided
- Notify managers concerning the need for repairs to building as necessary
- Set up and follow a schedule to deal with non-routine cleaning
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY