Job LocationSilvie’s Industrial Solutions 31 High & Hadfield Streets Georgetown
- Attend all training sessions and meetings including the Sales training weekly
- Project Management - initiating, planning, executing,
Controlling, and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria at the specified time. Spearhead any assigned Marketing task.
- Customer Query - FB, LinkedIn, Instagram etc (In the absence of the Sales Associate)
- Website - Organize the orders and respond to live chat (In the absence of the Sales Associate
- Complete 90 day marketing plan and yearly marketing plan(using the 5 ways lead sheet to select strategies)
- Ensuring customers are attended to in the stipulated time and served
- Complying with all other company rules and regulations and to ensure that the Store’s Policy and Procedures are followed.
- Offering Technical and Sales assistance to the other team members when needed.
- Act as a representative on behalf of the Store.
- Adhere to the company’s values, mission and vision
- Video and document all process relating to JD where necessary.
- Any other duties specified by Manager.
- Attend all training sessions and meetings
Diploma in Marketing or higher, two years working experience and computer literate/ graphic designing
- Supervise the Department by planning, executing and monitoring the department goals and objectives.
- Expo - Investigate opportunities and plan and take part in the expos
- Ads Creation - Supervise sub-contractor to: Create 1 video, 10 copy adverts per week and 1 audio ad Per month
- Post Newspaper ad in WhatsApp customer group daily
- Schedule 2 ads per day on FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- 1 video per week on YouTube, FB, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Do 1 live video per week on FB and Upload all mediums.
4. Website – Supervise website sales and maintenance goal of $5,000,000.00 monthly (increase 5%monthly)
5. Secure bids and tender to supply products to oil and gas industry and other respective industries.
6. Monitor the CLBD portal, news, Government websites and other business opportunities platform.
- Website sales report/conversion
- Customer Feedback Report - Complete 12 review per week and submit to management
- Follow up report - Pull sales follow-up report Monthly 1st week and
submit findings to Management
90 days plan - weekly update
Market resource report
Market medium report
Produce weekly report for yourself and team members on the KPI achieved to HR Department.
8. Coach/Mentor team members -30 mins twice a month 1-2-1
9. Academy Videos – 2 per week assign team members. Prepare quiz for each course – weekly – 2 per week.
- Accountability Sheet - To be maintained at 90% and more.
Will be discussed at the interview
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com or submitted by hand addressed to the H.R. Supervisor, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY