Remote Content Writer
Job Location10743 3rd Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98177
Content Distribution is looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites.
Content Distribution is a content creation and distribution company helping US-based SaaS and e-commerce companies create massive audiences through organic search. While only two years old, we’ve made an impact by working on projects with industry leaders and startups that have raised millions from top US venture capital firms. Flexible work schedules and remote work make Content Distribution a fun place to work, while the easy culture and manager of one mentality makes coming back every day a breeze. We are based out of Seattle, Washington, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe.
Content Distribution provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES
- Excellent writing skills: creative writing, solid grammar, and impeccable spelling are a must
- Fluent in the English Language
- Minimum one year of experience
- Good understanding of organic search and search engine marketing
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and work with minimal supervision in a collaborative and positive team environment
- A self-starter with the ability to create content quickly
- A continuous learner
- Track record in creating engaging and compelling content
- A collaborative team player who values the success of the whole team, in addition to their own success
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Ability to perform and deliver under tight deadlines
- Create a minimum of 1,600 words a day
- Edit or rewrite your existing content to meet Senior Editors expectations
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US
- Professional growth - we believe in helping each member of our team grow personally and professionally, and we promote from within
- Smart teammates and the ability to learn all facets of what makes a business successful
- 1 on 1 mentorship, along with team workshops
- Small team environment that gives you the ability to stand out and make a big impact
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Flexible work schedule
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY