HSEQ / HR Coordinator
Job Location282-284 Section 'A' Triumph, East Coast Demerara
HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality):
Under the supervision of the Managing Director and General Manager, the HSEQ Coordinator is responsible for implementing and monitoring office, workshopt and site-specific health, safety and environmental operations and tasks. The HSEQ Coordinator is the primary contact for employees and supervisors concerning safety-related matters. This includes but is not limited to: risk management activities, industrial hygiene, applicable report writing, industrial HSEQ compliance auditing, emergency response, HSEQ training, HSEQ program development, incident investigation and data trending and analysis. The HSEQ Coordinator provides resources and information to employees and management as needed. The HSEQ Coordinator will also be responsible for helping to implement and maintain a Quality Management System.
HR (Human Resources):
The position also entails the assuming of the functions of a Human Resources Officer responsible for all functions within the ambit of same.
Please follow the following link to see our location: https://goo.gl/maps/WGfpJyjKcXMbDAq19
- At least 5 Passes at CXC inclusive of Maths & English;
- At least a Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or other allied fields;
- Must be punctual;
- Must have the ablility to multi-task;
- Good listening skills;
- Understands and uses personal protective equipment, safe work practices, environmental stewardship practices and team work.
- Conducts regular inspections, safety audits and hazard assessments of work locations, work groups, projects and individuals at the assigned job location
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- Advises jobsite managers on HSEQ-related matters
- Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries, prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required
- Serves as core member of the emergency response team at the work site(s)
- Provides training and mentoring in HSEQ related topics to staff
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System including the preparing of forms and documentation
- Creating and maintaining all employee files (permanent and temporary)
- Posting of Job Vacancies
- Conducting interviews
- Preparation of employment related correspondences
- Tallying of work hours, etc.
Will be discussed at the Interview level.
Preferably email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Address your application to:
Mr. Mohinder Singh,
Zeco Industrial Engineering,
282-284 Section 'A', Triumph, East Coast Demerara,
PO Box # 28196
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY