Network Support Technician
Job Location211-212 New Market Street, North cummingsburg, Georgetown.
We are looking for a skilled Network Support Technician to undertake tasks of network development and maintenance. You will be responsible for supporting the network in ways that optimize its performance.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual with a great passion for technology.
- Proven experience as a network technician or relevant position
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Good knowledge of Windows Servers
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ qualifications are strongly preferred
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test and configure software and maintain and repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Evaluate network performance and find ways of improvement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance
- Do regular data backups to protect the organization’s information
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
- Set up Windows Domain user accounts, permissions and passwords
Visit our New Market Street office for us to discuss your qualification.
You can call or What's App 624-1376
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY